Terms & Conditions
FURNITURE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum 50% deposit payable on invoice at placement of order.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque (payable to Lilly & Lolly Pty Ltd), direct deposit, PayPal or credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD).
- The balance of the order (including freight) to be paid prior to dispatch.
POINT OF SALE
- Once an order is placed a confirmation email (CE) will be sent to the customer. It is the customer's responsibility to confirm via email to proceed with the order and advise if there are any additions or amendments.
- Custom orders to be signed off by customer once agreement has been made. Lilly & Lolly will not accept any changes or cancellations once production has commenced.
FRAME OF PRODUCTION
- All L&L furniture is made to order.
- From confirmation to delivery, orders take approx. 6-8 weeks (Sydney) and approx. 8-10 weeks (all other states and territories), bunks may take an extra 2 weeks. Due to manufactures closing over the January holiday period, these specified time frames do not apply.
- Once item(s) have been received into L&L's warehouse, customers will be contacted for final payment and be advised of estimated delivery times.
- All Sydney deliveries are dispatched from the warehouse and delivered to customer on a Friday.
- Please not, upholstered bed bases are delivered to the customer fully constructed. Therefore the customer is responsible for checking the bed base will fit through the entrance of the home.
- The customer is required to check and advise L&L on any foreseeable delivery access difficulties. If at the time of delivery, complications do arise, please contact L&L for an immediate solution.
- An additional charge of $50 will apply to your delivery fee for hard to access locations where the courier company is required to climb stairs, walk each item up a steep drive way or any other foreseeable issues preventing you from receiving your delivery easily.
- Interstate customers to allow up to 14 working days from dispatch to delivery. Remote areas may take longer due to the infrequency of deliveries made by the freight company.
- If products are delayed in transit due to any acts of god, or goods are lost by the freight company, L&L will not be held responsible for these delays however; all efforts will be made by L&L to deliver the misplaced goods as soon as is practicable.
- On receipt of goods, customers are required to sign off on delivery docket(s) acknowledging items have been received, accounted for and in good condition.
- Please note - all our delivery drivers do not pat cats, bake cakes, hold babies or take off their shirts while delivering goods to the customers.
DAMAGES / REPAIRS
- If an item has been damaged in transit, the customer has 24 hours to contact L & L via email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing images and a statement outlining details of the damage. L&L will contact you as soon as practicable to discuss the damage outline in email.
- After deliver of furniture, L&L will not refund or exchange purchased items due to change of mind.
- After deposit has been secured and confirmation has been received, customers can cancel their order, however a 20% cancellation fee will apply to the total amount of invoice.
- CUSTOM orders, after deposit has been secured and confirmation has been received, customers cannot cancel their order. No refund will be given.
- A weekly additional cost of $25 will apply to items needed to be stored for customer in warehouse if it falls outside of the estimated delivery date.
- There are some colour differences in the Tasmanian oak timber used to handcraft L&L furniture and may have a slight variation in the grain and growth ring patterns in the wood compared to the furniture displayed on the shop floor or on the website.