Terms & Conditions
Thank you for shopping at Lilly &
Lolly Pty Ltd
- Minimum 50% deposit payable on invoice at placement of
- Payment can be made
by cash, cheque (payable to Lilly & Lolly Pty Ltd), direct deposit, PayPal
or credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD).
- The balance of the order (including freight) to be paid
prior to dispatch.
- Once an order is placed a confirmation email (CE) will
be sent to the customer. It is the customer's responsibility to confirm via
email to proceed with the order and advise if there are any additions or
- Custom orders to be signed off by customer once
agreement has been made. Lilly & Lolly will not accept any changes or
cancellations once production has commenced.
- All L&L furniture is made to order.
- From confirmation to delivery, orders take approx. 6-8
weeks (Sydney) and approx. 10-12 weeks
(all other states and territories), bunks may take an extra 2 weeks. Due to
manufactures closing over the January holiday period, these specified time
frames do not apply.
- Once item(s) have been received into L&L's
warehouse, customers will be contacted for final payment and be advised of
estimated delivery times.
- All Sydney deliveries
are dispatched from the warehouse and delivered to customer on a Friday.
- Please not, upholstered bed bases are delivered to the customer fully constructed. Therefore the customer is responsible for checking the bed base will fit through the entrance of the home.
- The customer is required to check and advise L&L on any foreseeable delivery access difficulties. If at the time of delivery, complications do arise, please contact L&L for an immediate solution.
- An additional charge of $50 will apply to your delivery fee for hard to access locations where the courier company is required to climb stairs, walk each item up a steep drive way or any other foreseeable issues preventing you from receiving your delivery easily.
customers to allow up to 14 working days from dispatch to delivery. Remote
areas may take longer due to the infrequency of deliveries made by the freight
- If products are
delayed in transit due to any acts of god, or goods are lost by the freight
company, L&L will not be held responsible for these delays however; all
efforts will be made by L&L to deliver the misplaced goods as soon as is
- On receipt of
goods, customers are required to sign off on delivery docket(s) acknowledging
items have been received, accounted for and in good condition.
- Please note - all our delivery drivers do not pat cats, bake cakes, hold babies or take off
their shirts while delivering goods to the customers.
- If an item has been damaged in transit, the customer
has 24 hours to contact L & L via email to email@example.com providing
images and a statement outlining details of the damage. L&L will contact you as soon as
practicable to discuss the damage outline in email.
- After deliver of furniture, L&L will not refund or
exchange purchased items due to change of mind.
- After deposit has
been secured and confirmation has been received, customers can cancel their order,
however a 20% cancellation fee will apply to the total amount of invoice.
- A weekly additional cost of $25 will apply to items
needed to be stored for customer in warehouse if it falls outside of the
estimated delivery date.
- There are some colour differences in the Tasmanian oak
timber used to handcraft L&L furniture and may have a slight variation in
the grain and growth ring patterns in the wood compared to the furniture
displayed on the shop floor or on the website.